SANFL App - WWT Week

2 posters

Go down

SANFL App - WWT Week Empty SANFL App - WWT Week

Post by Titan2 Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:08 pm

Not quite sure which existing thread this would fit into but so thought I'd create a new one.

I purchased the SANFL App last year and thought the quality of broadcast and picture was quite good but that that all the other additional content - historical games, State of Origin etc was very limited. So I only ever intended to subscribe during the season and dump it at season's end.

Since about November I have seen that the SANFL is trying to entice subscribers by running 'themed weeks' whereby they will upload 5 or so classic matches from each club as recommended by a former Club great.

It feels like they have shown every team so far (I'm even starting to think they have doubled up on some teams!!) but I am yet to see 'WWT Week'. Does anyone know whether I have missed it or is this still to come and they are just leaving us till last. It would be good to see some classic matches from the early 90s as recommended by a club great like Andrew Payze. I'd also hope they theme 'West Torrens Week' and 'Woodville Week'
Titan2
Titan2
Admin

Back to top Go down

SANFL App - WWT Week Empty Re: SANFL App - WWT Week

Post by Columbo Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:52 pm

It’s already been on, was Bernie Vince who selected them. Think it was 2nd or 3rd week.
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down